Tenets of Faith
We Believe . . .
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative written Word of God
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, and His return
- In the resurrection unto judgment of both the saved and the lost
- That salvation is received through repentance and faith in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ
- In water immersion as an outward sign of an inner conversion
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit for the empowerment and equipping of believers for works of service
- In the frequent celebration of communion in remembrance and in honor of Jesus Christ
Listed above are the basic views and beliefs of OceanSide Christian Fellowship. We desire to operate in the gifts of the Holy Spirit as was demonstrated in the book of Acts. If you’ve been searching for a fellowship that will not compromise the principles set forth in the Word of God, yet still strives to operate in a spirit of love, then you may have found your new church home! Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, and we will do our best to respond promptly.